- 6:30AM GATES OPEN
- 7:00AM SCRUTINEERING
- 7:30AM DRIVER SIGN ON
- 8:15AM DRIVER BRIEFING
- 8:30AM START TRACK ACTIVITY
- 4:30PM END TRACK ACTIVITY
Wet Pan DRIFT Days
9 OCT 2022
NOTE: Only 1 ticket can be purchased per transaction. The driver will need to fill in and sign their Driver Registration Form for this event. You cannot purchase a ticket to this event on behalf of someone else. Please contact Australian Drift Club if you need more information.
Greater than 14 days before the event – Full refund minus admin fee.
Between 14 and 7 days – Credit towards another event.
Less than 7 days – No refunds or credits.
1. APPLICATION & PARTIES BOUND
1.1 This Agreement applies to:
Australian Drift Club Inc referred to as ADC hereinafter; and
The participants, passengers and spectators of any event held by ADC.
1.2 This agreement along with the terms and conditions on the Australian Drift Club website australiadriftclub.com.au form part of the entire contract agreement.
1.2.1 No representations expressly or impliedly made out of the entire contract agreement may be used in the court of law. It excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties whether oral or in writing
1.2.2 The law governing the contract shall be the law of New South Wales.
1.2.3 The courts of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over this agreement.
1.2.4 All parties agree and accept to be bound by this agreement prior to participating in each event.
1.3 ADC holds the sole discretion to reject entrants for reasonable grounds set out by ADC.
1.3.1 Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to:
- Verbal or physical assault of other participants or staff
- Non-compliance with Australian Drift Club regulations
- Non-compliance with venue regulations
- Non-compliance with NSW statute
- Non-compliance with Common Law
All cars are required to pass mandatory scrutineering and approval of ADC’s Chief Scrutineer prior to any track activity.
2.1 ESSENTIAL SAFTEY REQUIREMENTS
All of the below criteria must be of acceptable condition required by a motor vehicle on the roads of NSW. Vehicles failing to meet the requirements will be rejected if the vehicle has not passed ADC’s Chief Scrutineer’s requirements. ADC holds the sole discretion to reject the entrant for failure to meet the requirements.
- Brake lights
- Battery clamped
- Seat belts/ Harness
- Windscreen wipers
- Fuel cells partitioned from driver compartment
- Headlight and Taillights for night events
- Seats installed to meet safety standards
- No fluid leaks
- All wheel nuts must be present and tightened appropriately
- Fire Extinguisher (recommended but not compulsory).
- Non-flammable clothing (Nylon not accepted).
- Clothes must cover you from neck to wrists to ankles.
- Enclosed shoes with socks must be worn.
- Helmets need to have the at least one of the following sticker of approval.
- FIA 8860-2010, FIA 8860-2004, AS1698, SFI 24.1 and Snell SA2000
- Passenger must be a minimum of 12 years old to ride in a car
- Parental consent required for Passengers who are under 18.
- Passenger is permitted in the vehicle dependant on the driver’s discretion.
- Passengers to provide their own helmets.
5. COSTS & PAYMENT
- 5.1.1 All prices are inclusive of GST.
- 5.1.2 All price are subject to change with 4 weeks’ notice.
- 5.1.3 Prices referred to are per annum unless expressly stated to the contrary.
5.2 DRIVERS – Track entry only. Excludes licencing
- $ 150.00 - For Everyone
- $30 – Flat rate/ per day
- $TBC – Battle ride in ADC Competition cars
- *Flat rate per day allows you to ride shotgun with your mates or other drivers with their consent.
- ADC accepts no responsibility for availing patrons with cars to ride in.
- $5 per person/ per day – Allows single access Per Day
- Price is NOT calculated yearly.
- If you do not have a valid ADC DRIFT, CAMS, AASA or RACERS licence, please proceed to ADC DRIFT Licence page to purchase your licence.
Purchase a driver spot by clicking on the event icon and follow payment instructions.
5.7 PAY ON THE DAY
Entries are strictly subject to availability. ADC offers representations or guarantees as to availability of driver or passenger spots for patrons wanting to pay on the day.
N.B Strictly no reservation of spots without full payment.
- 6.1.1 Strictly no refunds or credit towards another event.
Trainees/Passengers permitted in cars at the discretion of the Clerk of Course. Subject to skill level of driver. Skill level will be assessed by ADC staff.
6.3 TRACK TIME AND EFFICIENCY
ADC track days are run based on providing surplus track time to our members, therefore during our events we will not stop for lunch or dinner but keep running through till the finish. Driver entries are capped.